Modern buildings have to be not only smart, but also sensitive to occupants of all ages and abilities in terms of comfort, safety and security.
And intelligent hardware is making building management easier by:
• Providing barrier free & threshold free access
• Improving safety by responding to emergencies automatically
• Restricting entry to unauthorised persons
• Recording entry & exit data
• Improving work place efficiency
• Making the retail environment better
Hardware, the veritable nuts and bolts, enables buildings fulfil these challenging demands and remain future-ready. In fact, buildings that are not fitted with intelligent hardware are likely to fail in their function.